Global Learning Technologies Manager
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Learning Technologies Manager at London or Any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Director of Talent and Learning
Dimensions: You will work closely with the SCI L&D team to ensure that all staff complete mandatory training and that this is rigorously tracked and monitored. You will also provide scalable online learning solutions across SCI, as well as financially contributing members to help build staff capabilities and engagement. This will involve overseeing the design and development of online learning provisions for SCI staff in UK, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. There will be little travel in this role however you will have a wide range of global stakeholders including internal capacity building managers and HR professionals and external learning technology providers.
Staff reporting to this post: N/A
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in leading learning technology initiatives in large, complex, global organisations
- Knowledge of the Digital Learning landscape and how a digital learning strategy can support an organisation.
- Highly skilled in project management, stakeholder management, and managing competing priorities
- Experience in identifying individual, group and organisational learning needs and proposing suitable solutions
- Experience of managing, developing and supporting the use of learning technologies to enhance learning impact
- Experience working with subject matter experts to support and develop job-specific training content of a technical nature.
- Strong instructional design skills, with proven experience of creating high quality, fit-for-purpose online courses
- Analytical skills and the ability to analyse complex data and to summarise and communicate this in ways that are accessible to a range of audiences and cultures
- Experience working with a range of learning management systems
- Experience of managing budgets, cost control and planning, and accurate annual forecasting of expenditures
- Financially-literate, with sound commercial judgment
- Ability to effectively manage change, with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to engage and gain buy in from key stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-cultural communication, conflict resolution and cross-functional partnership skills
- High degree of business and people acumen and ability to demonstrate presence and credibility across the organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to work with a wide range of people both internally externally and globally
- Experience working with and managing external suppliers
- Experience of eLearning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Current experience of managing Moodle or Totara
We can offer circa £ 41,845 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 7 Jun 2021
Closing date: 23 Jun 2021 - 23:59 BST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Human Resources
Type: PermanentSchedule: Full-time